Buying a home
Buying a home is a huge investment and one of the most significant purchases you make in your lifetime.
Steps to take before buying your home:
- Improve your credit score.
- Get pre-qualified so you know what you can afford.
- Get preapproved for a mortgage.
- Save enough money for a down payment.
- Buy the house you like.
Selling Your House
Selling your house requires a lot of thought to sell your house fast and at the best price.
Steps to consider before selling your house:
- Find the best Real Estate agent.
- Pricing your home.
- Consider how long you want to be on the market.
- You may want a home inspection.
- Get your home setup to sell.
- Make your home available for showings.
- Make the sale.
Meet the Team
Realtors are known for helping people buy and sell real estate, but much of what a realtor does happens behind the scenes. A good realtor will make your real estate transaction flow smoothly through each step of the process, making your experience buying or selling your house a good experience.
Larry Seckman, Realtor, CES, Auctioneer, WV-1787.
Fully Licensed and Bonded for the state of WV.
Associations: WV Auctioneers ( Previously on the board of directors)
National Auctioneers Association
National Association of Realtors
WV Association of Realtors
Member of Phillippi Lions Club